Life can be full of little pleasures when we live in the moment.
For that reason, my dog T’isker appears to be the ideal role model:
- he is playful and a ‘little stick’ provides hours of entertainment
- he is aware of his environment with all his senses
- he is into life-long learning
- he relaxes and rests when he can
- he reads the mood of his pack and comforts those in need of attention
- his friendship is unconditional
- he is present in the moment and tomorrow holds no worry
- he is happy, healthy and fit
Wouldn’t you agree?