I started my day with wild cherries picked while letting my dog have his morning run. Free food, natural, pretty, healthy, a little tart and delicious!
- Stillness and Silhouettes 12/11/2021
- Dead-Trees-in-Plastic Season 04/11/2021
- The Next Generations Matter! 04/11/2021
- Antarctic Quest 21 School Outreach 02/11/2021
- Carbon Footprint of Antarctic Quest 21 Equipment Transport 02/11/2021
- Carbon Neutral before 2030 01/11/2021
- COP 26 started today and… 01/11/2021
|Dr Charlotte Braunga… on Dead-Trees-in-Plastic Season|
|suedentley on Dead-Trees-in-Plastic Season|
|Sustain | sustain-bl… on Carbon Neutral before 203…|
This (https://cbraungardt.com) is a personal blog and the product of my experience, research, conversations and, quite possibly, occasional mistakes. If you read and use information from this blog, then it's at your own risk. Unless credited with a citation, I only publish my own images and words, so please note that I hold the copyright for all the material and you cannot use it to reprint or publish without my written consent. Now and then, I might change the topic of my musings, edit previous posts, or even change my mind - I consider this a natural consequence of having an open and curious mind.