The final part of the Darwin200 UK voyage was a sail through Tower Bridge, with young sailors up in the yards singing shanties and chanting ‘Peli-can’!
Posted on October 3, 2020 by Dr Charlotte Braungardt
Tags: London, Tower Bridge
← Watch “D200 Ep 21: Scottish Marine Life (underwater world of sea lochs, wave-lashed islands and narrows)” on YouTube
- Science in the Snow… 22/12/2021
- Scientific Antarctic Expedition 08/12/2021
- What’s going on with the Seasons? 05/12/2021
- Stillness and Silhouettes 12/11/2021
- Dead-Trees-in-Plastic Season 04/11/2021
- The Next Generations Matter! 04/11/2021
- Antarctic Quest 21 School Outreach 02/11/2021
Join 303 other subscribers
This (https://cbraungardt.com) is a personal blog and the product of my experience, research, conversations and, quite possibly, occasional mistakes. If you read and use information from this blog, then it's at your own risk. Unless credited with a citation, I only publish my own images and words, so please note that I hold the copyright for all the material and you cannot use it to reprint or publish without my written consent. Now and then, I might change the topic of my musings, edit previous posts, or even change my mind - I consider this a natural consequence of having an open and curious mind.