If you are interested in climate science, check out my blog posts on the Antarctic Quest 21 expedition I am supporting as scientific advisor through Challenging Habitat.
Posted on December 22, 2021 by Dr Charlotte Braungardt
Category: Antarctica, Education, Learning, nature, science
Tags: adventure, Air Pollution, Antarctic Quest 21, carbon, carbon dioxide, climate, climate change, deep ocean, expedition, ice, ocean, ocean currents, science
- Science in the Snow… 22/12/2021
- Scientific Antarctic Expedition 08/12/2021
- What’s going on with the Seasons? 05/12/2021
- Stillness and Silhouettes 12/11/2021
- Dead-Trees-in-Plastic Season 04/11/2021
- The Next Generations Matter! 04/11/2021
- Antarctic Quest 21 School Outreach 02/11/2021
Join 303 other subscribers
This (https://cbraungardt.com) is a personal blog and the product of my experience, research, conversations and, quite possibly, occasional mistakes. If you read and use information from this blog, then it's at your own risk. Unless credited with a citation, I only publish my own images and words, so please note that I hold the copyright for all the material and you cannot use it to reprint or publish without my written consent. Now and then, I might change the topic of my musings, edit previous posts, or even change my mind - I consider this a natural consequence of having an open and curious mind.